Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

I put on the Honda shock covers,The black hidden comfort camo gripper seat, trail tech clamp, trail tech x-bars, odi rogue grips,tusk billet gas cap, and powermadd handguards. It was a long day of workin on the quad! I plan on going out today and testin out the new upgrades. Let me know what you guys and gals(4 NOW) think. Oh and sorry about the size of the pics. I couldn't figure out how to re-size them.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Looks sweet, where did you get the seat cover?

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Looking Good :)

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@ TRX700XXX, I got the seat cover from a company called hidden comfort camo and seating. they are located in PA. dagirl71 and Nash04 both have them also. It is a very good quality cover. way better than the stock vinyl and only cost $35. I recommend you check them out. www.hccamo.com
@ dagirl71, thanks Nikki! I have been pulled towards the dark side! Muhahahahaha

·
Registered
755 Posts
@ TRX700XXX, I got the seat cover from a company called hidden comfort camo and seating. they are located in PA. dagirl71 and Nash04 both have them also. It is a very good quality cover. way better than the stock vinyl and only cost $35. I recommend you check them out. www.hccamo.com
@ dagirl71, thanks Nikki! I have been pulled towards the dark side! Muhahahahaha
:thanks:

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
When are the FOXX shocks coming in? Looking good, but she's becoming black. I realize that you haven't rode much buddy, but if you stick w/ red you'll be going much faster :). How do you like the handlebars?

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Looking good, but she's becoming black. I realize that you haven't rode much buddy, but if you stick w/ red you'll be going much faster :).
Thats what im saying!!! any more black and you will have to change your name to black xx lol. any ways looks good, i like the shock covers. i guess i need to break down and get some for the sand.

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm gonna keep the red hood! IMO honda's are meant to be red and black!
@ Chuck, still can't decide on whether or not to get houser arms and fox shox or ed's arms and fox shox or stay with the stockers and just get the shocks? As far as the handlebars go I really like them so far. Only think is with the fat bars you really notice how weak the stock stem is. I can see it flex when I pull on the bars! My next purchase will be some proarmor nerfs and some skids.

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah thanks thats what i was thinkin too. I'm affraid the houser's might be too wide for the type of tight trails i ride, But IDK? Baxter says Ed's arms made his bike turn better than his 450R? That sounds pretty good and i could stay stock width. i am definately getting the fox shox though. Just gotta free up some cash for that big purchase!

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
awesome, that is the problem w/ wider a-arms, just the tightness of the trail....thats why I always go in soft and let her harden up on the way :). Anyway, what is ED's? Im having a brain fart here. Guess I shouldn't of pulled the alnighter the night before I work.....and i'm working night shift. 9 more hours to go, yippee.

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
@redrider, 22's in the front.
Black pro armor fat peg nerfs coming tomorrow!! Hopefully I can get them on without any major problems. I'll post pics when installed!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts