Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:hey:Thats what i'm looking for and got the cash in the stash.
What i need to know is what air filter to get, or do i run the stock filter with the EHS lid.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
The stock filter is very restrictive, replace it with an aftermarket.

·
Registered
528 Posts
get in on the groupbuy and save $60, get a uni filter off of ebay and call it a day.thats my plan.except im not running barkers exhaust.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cool thanks for the thread! i have read up a lot on the barker sound like the way to go, i like the fact that ehs has all the #'s for the 700xx and the tech time to make it all work out of the box. let me know how to get in on this group buy thanks.

·
Registered
528 Posts
call ehs and tell them you want in on the groupbuy, if we dont meet 10 people limit, he will call you and see if you still want the kit for full price or a refund.

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
for the filter itself either a velocity style kit with a kn or a foam with a different cage. the stock cage sucks either put a bunch of holes in it or get the uni with the plastic cage its worth about 1-1.5 hp on a stock/big 3 bike.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts

·
Registered
2,293 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i'll go with the uni filter! and will be calling ehs for the group buy on friday the 18th hope its not to late.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
this may not be the place to ask but how do you add your list of mods with your threads, this is all new to me.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
The exhaust and the filter or just the filter?

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Just the velocity air filter kit.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
You will be fine

1 - 20 of 21 Posts