Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay guys I didn't know what section to put this in. but here's my question last year when I was riding my 700xx my wrists were fine, but I have started to ride this year and now riding makes them hurt like no other. so i need something to absorb the shock that comes up through the steering stem and into the handle bars. so does anybody have a solution to help my problem. if so please post up a pic and a link to the product. thanks.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
I have friends who have the anti vibe clamp and they love the snot outta it.

Give George a call, he'll set you up.

http://www.precision-rp.com/shockvibe.htm

BTW - My friends like his anti vibe bar clamp better than flex bars.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
723 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
u can get it here http://www.teixeiratech.com/products.asp?cat=43
u acan also combine it with the anti vibe stem.
This is a great setup but as it is you wrist and not knowing youre build , I would go with a upgrade on the front shocks. I am figuring that you learnt to ride the xx and this year going alittle faster on the trails. Any aftermarket front shock is a step in the right direction. If you said I can't feel fingers or my hands go numb/cramps then I would recommend the anti vibe stem and clamps.
Or I could be completely wrong and guess , you haven't bought a steering dampner yet !

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no , I don't have a steering dampner on the xx yet i have been going to get one but haven't done it yet. and my hands don't go numb or anything yet it just hurts my wrists. so maybe i will look into the steering stabilizer first and see if that help and then maybe do the front shocks.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I have wrist problems too, I upgraded the shocks(DS450) and that fixed the majority of my wrist problems. I can ride much longer now without issue.

Mav

1 - 9 of 9 Posts