Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we all know that the Two Brother's slip on for the '06-'07 GSXR 600/750 will fit the 700xx. Has anyone looked into seeing any other exhausts will fit also from the same bike?

·
Registered
421 Posts
I could get a cheap 450 HMF, but I don't know if it'll work. My bro's bud has it and I haven't gotten home to look at it yet.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was more wondering if another exhaust for the '06-'07 GSXR 600/750 would fit the 700xx. I saw a Yoshimura RS5 Carbon Fiber used that looked like it may fit, but I don't want to waste $200 for an experiment.

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
I think it fitting has a lot to do with the angle of the piping going towards the muffler and how the muffler mounts to the quad. If you'll notice the two brothers has a strap that goes around the can that is adjustable. IMO this is the key to making it fit as it's able to be angled a little and it's also able to go backwards and forwards.

I know Jeff had some issues with his working loose but resolved them by making another support or something like that.

Jeff?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts