Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so it isn't as bad as others I've seen but this is the most dirt mine has seen since I got it. We went out yesterday and put on about 75 miles. Had 4 roll overs. Each of the 250ex'x in the picture rolled. People letting off the gas mid-puddle while a little sideways. Then a buddy of mine was riding a 250r 3 wheeler and hit 2 tree's knocking him out for quite awhile. He ended getting airlifted to the hospital. He ended up with 3 broken vertibre right below his neck. Hopefully he will be riding again sooner than later.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Wow! That's too bad about your friend hopefully he'll recover 100% At least you were able to ride while some of us are still cover up with snow but not for long :) Lucky you

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow! That's too bad about your friend hopefully he'll recover 100% At least you were able to ride while some of us are still cover up with snow but not for long :) Lucky you
He is back home now with a neck brace on. Hopefully he recovers fully with no problems. Some of the reason's for our misfortune's were:

1. Riding pretty hard
2. Melting snow cause alot of changes in the trail conditions
3. In my friends case, 3 wheels

The clark county trails close on the 15th and don't re-open until may 1st. When they re-open they should be nice and Hopefully everyone will be healed up and ready to go.

Thanks for the comment!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts