Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Nikki! No no charge, I've been trying to get up there to ride a few people from losts trails say it's really nice lots of trails,hills, nice look outs and vista's. No riding on thurs not for a while but i do have sun and mon off now, its sucks not being able to ride with you guys, I'm stuck riding alone, again :steamed:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice, the best thing about it, is that it's very close 80 to 115 off ramp at the bottom of the ramp make a left about five miles down and on the right side look for the big wood sign. it's one place you see rzrs and 4x4 utvs......also there's bloody skillet atv park right down the road as well.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it's about 1 to 1.5 hour drive it really depents on how fast you drive.. just stay straight on 80 cross into pa stay right on 80 to 115 thats it take the 115 off ramp at the bottom of the ramp make a left it's on the right side, i wish but right now i have so much B/S to do with the house and work I'm like stuck in purgatory....

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Have u look at the bottom video, those idiots are making their own trails which is not legal, they are the ones whom closes most of our trails riding places by not following the rules. Been there and it's nice but also dangerous on weekends since most of the trails are single track and some of these idiots are going too fast for those trails, got ram once by a kid being out of control, had to replace my left footpeg since his 4x4 hit my bike pretty hard but was lucky enough to just damage my peg. Best time to go there is during the week when everybody else is working. Thought about checking it out next Monday but now am committed to Dorney Park and wait in those long lines just looking at babes walking by :hey:

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
it's about 11 miles short of Carl's exit, near the racetrack. Wonder if we could ride from there and head towards Carl's place but I doubt it since most of the land is private. Don't know where you're getting the mileage from but it's not that "big".....that what she said Chuck! lol!!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the mileage is for all the trails and loops from the lake to the parking area at least this is what one of the guys that ride up there said after he calculated all the rides and extra trails that have been cut but you never know?

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Sorry Hon, will be working next Thursday and weekend, not off until SSRT trip except for this weekend

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Guess that we would need to get him to take us there but I don't remember all those trails but it's been awhile since I've been, perhaps they have enlarge their area which would be nice.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey guys I was there a couple of times last year. It`s not that big and it`s real rocky after about half a day you`d see everything there is to see. It`s not a bad place to kill a few hours though but after RAC and Carl`s you`d be disappointed.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Yeah! That's what I remember of the place.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts