Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put my DMC comp full exhaust on this morning took 45 mins to get old off and new one one, basically installing new was easier than taking stock one off. I'm running it with stock air lid for a couple weeks till I get the money for the lid.

It is very load in a closed garage and still loud outside with out helmet but once I had helmet on it is no longer a issue.

I will add to my review in couple days when I take it to the dunes this Sunday.

I will have pics and video of exhaust. So far I'm satisfied.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
you will be very happy with that exhaust i know i am.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can for sure tell a difference with the dmc full exhaust and ehs efi, it needs the ehs air box i can tell, i havd it adjusted per instructions sheet for aftermarket exhaust and closed lid.
Going to order ehs lid Friday.
I did notice just by spraying inside of airbox with filter oil it kept my filter alot cleaner.

The exhaust sounds good and isnt too loud. Im going to goto a 13 tooth sprocket.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Two Pics of exhaust

Just in case anyone wants to see how it looks. Im not a expert photographer sorry....

FYI I'M STILL LOVING THE EXHAUST AND EHS EFI CONTROLLER

Attachments

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok here is my thoughts on the DMC Exhaust and the EHS AIRBOX LID AND EFI controller and how they work together

The exhaust and a closed air box with controller did NOT run well didnt notice much improvement to be honest and the controller was set correctly.

I then tried a open lid box and it had more power but would die about 10 times a day while riding sometimes more. I had controller set to a EHS airbox and aftermarket exhaust.

Then my Air box lid came in and everything works great. The power improvement over stalk is Like NIGHT and DAY....

Now I just have to make time ASAP to clean my filter and airbox out from all the junk running a open lid for a couple of days.

I am very impressed with everything. I am not blaming any of the issues on any of the products. I think a full exhaust is just going to need more air than a closed air box and uni can deliver.
and a open air box is just tooo dirty. Im sure eric with EHS could of helped me figure it out but It is running soooo good with the EHS lid and I am having all my friends order the EHS air box lids it is the only product I have ever got for a quad that I am harassing my friends to get besides the uni

:thanks: EHS

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess i never gave the reaso why i got the DMC exhaust they had a sale and i got it for $420 full exhaust this was before ehs lowered his price. Im happy with what i have but will always wonder what if i had gotten the barkers lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts