Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just opened me up a new business DNA Racing LLC! Woohoo

I was having to use my buddies business license to get these pistons made and he was iffish on letting me use it to get more parts made. Sooo... I shelled out a few bucks and got my own. More parts for the XX coming soon!
I do allot of custom auto work around the house to so this will help allot with it also. Here's a few recent pics of projects I built.

72 Olds 88 - 28" wheels, 15" lift, fresh rocket 350, custom interior panels

My now totaled 91 300ZX Twin Turbo (550RWHP). (2) Garret GT2560R BB Turbos, Full SS 3" Dual Exhaust, Inconel Manifolds, JWT 400 Cams, new interior etc etc

My 99 Cadillac Deville, Bagged, Lambo Doors, 8 Tv's, Full sound system, Kandy Paint to much more to list

I started building old big blocks when I was 17 then a few years ago got into a different scene, now goin to see what I can do with the XX

·
Registered
445 Posts
Well done.......may be very good timing - ecconomy not withstanding.

DNA Racing - The IRS Experts

coz ya know more are coming

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
congrads on the new biz but man is that olds 88 ugly! what is the point of that? I like the 300zx tho! :tup:

Thanks, the olds can be hard to stomach for some lol. Its a handful out on the streets.

Well done.......may be very good timing - ecconomy not withstanding.

DNA Racing - The IRS Experts

coz ya know more are coming

Thanks, The main focus of doing was to get the Tax ID number to be able to have parts made from the manufacturers. I can't beat the money I make offshore so it'll just be something to see what I can do with.

·
Registered
148 Posts
congrads on the new biz but man is that olds 88 ugly! what is the point of that? I like the 300zx tho! :tup:
Some people have different styles...doesn't make it ugly. The fact that someone has the skills to create a ride like that is worth something and speaks volumes for what they can create.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts