Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking at doulas or itp 10" wheels for the back of my 700xx, it seems some people say they are dangerously close and some say they work fine? I want to run 22x11x10 tires on 10" wheels. Anyone doing this that can confirm it works?

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
They will fit... But, you need the correct offset and even then you need to remove the mud scrapers. With the correct offset, you'll be about 2" wider in back. As for what the correct offset is: I don't know off hand.

roadkill

·
Super Moderator
5,853 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
M Quick i have the same question,i want a 10 inch rim also the link you just posted above rims will fit, i already removed my mud scrapers. i dont know what it means by making up for the offset, what rims do you run???

·
Super Moderator
5,853 Posts
M Quick i have the same question,i want a 10 inch rim also the link you just posted above rims will fit, i already removed my mud scrapers. i dont know what it means by making up for the offset, what rims do you run???
Yes the ones I posted will fit. I Have a set of these, but don't have the tires yet. So as of now I still have the oem rims with oem size Kenda kutters. The Trx has a bolt patter of 4/144. Here's a couple links to help understand bolt patterns and off sets.

http://www.realwheel.net/manage/uploaded/Cat19-atv_wheel_bolt_patteren_guide.pdf

http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/docs/ATV Wheel Sizing and Offset.pdf

·
Registered
144 Posts
thanks m quick very helpfull i think i might pick up a pair of the omf reinforced once my kutters wear out, will the extra width make it slide any better?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Yes they will fit with the right offset. With my tens on mine slides easier but they are also shorter tires with less side bite. so I don't know if wider with the same tire is going to help much or not. It does with a sra bike, but IRS setup, IDK

·
Super Moderator
5,853 Posts
thanks m quick very helpfull i think i might pick up a pair of the omf reinforced once my kutters wear out, will the extra width make it slide any better?
Did you see the pair or rear OMF Beadlocks for sale here? And if your wanting quad to slide the corners, get the l8tonracing rear sway bar. Then it will slide even with monster size bearclaw tires.

·
Registered
144 Posts
i have the 9/16 maybe i should have when with the 11/16 but the kutters are brand new thats why it doesnt slide so nice its almost to much side bite

·
Super Moderator
5,853 Posts
Humm, what kinda air pressure you running? My Kutters slid fine even when new, but you still have to use some body english.

·
Registered
144 Posts
i am running then high maybe 9 or 10 why whats the best pressure? i also have a questions about oils whats the best stuff? synthetic or not??

·
Super Moderator
5,853 Posts
i am running then high maybe 9 or 10 why whats the best pressure? i also have a questions about oils whats the best stuff? synthetic or not??
With the sway bar, and that high or pressure it should slide with ease! Mine slides and idt I run over 6 lbs. The oil question you may want to post up in the motor tranny section, so the thread police don't get us!

·
Registered
144 Posts
haha i did, anyway i will just lean more she will come out its just harder than it was when i had bald tires, i got to spoiled

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ok, first off, I know this post is 8 years old. Ive been looking at a set of street tires and rims for mine since they have opened a lot of roads by my lately. Id rather ride dirt but its nice to be able to run down the road if needed and I don't want to wear out my other tires. The rear rims that M_Quick runs don't seem to be available anymore. Im going to try and call Rocky Mountain because their website doesn't let you search for a certain size, you have to input your vehicle info and they tell you what the stock size is. If anyone knows where I can find the rims I need, let me know. Thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts