Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
REMEMBER: Cell Phone Numbers Go Public this month.

REMINDER..... all cell phone numbers are being released to telemarketing companies and you will start to receive sales calls.

.... YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THESE CALLS

To prevent this, call the following number from your cell phone: 888-382-1222. It is the National DO NOT CALL list. It will only take a minute of your time.. It blocks your number for five (5) years. You must call from the cell phone number you want to have blocked. You cannot call from a different phone number.
HELP OTHERS BY PASSING THIS ON .. It takes about 20 seconds.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Already done with all of my phone lines (12) including my cell phone... and my OnStar phone. The only phones you can't put on a do not call list are business numbers. A residential number... sure. A business number... no.

roadkill

·
Registered
217 Posts
Good info!!

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
wow didnt have any ideas that was happening thanks for the info

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Going to try that next time.
Another trick I do is put the phone on the counter and leave for about 20 mins.
There rules say they cannot hang up and there paying for the call.:D

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
lmao, Same here.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LMAO!! This notification was sent to all of us from our Big Boss, wait till I go back to work on Monday, lol!!

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
LMAO!! This notification was sent to all of us from our Big Boss, wait till I go back to work on Monday, lol!!

Reminds me of a VP-level guy at a Fortune 500 company that I worked at. Anyway, he told me that if you move your cursor back and fourth over the download progress window....it would download faster.

So there he was, late for a meeting, and swinging his cursor wildly over the progress bar. What a buffoon.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow! Sounds like some of my customers, lol!

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Yeah this guy was a total idiot.

I had just started there and they had like 6 buildings and 12000 employees there...but he knew me. So I was changing the alternator in the parking lot under a parking lot light and he pulls up....turns his strobes on...he must have been a volunteer fireman or something and asks me if I needed help.

There he stood, three piece suit, handlebar mustache and it was easily 100 degrees. I almost handed him a wrench so he could back up the nut I was tightening, but I knew he was just offering to say he did, so I declined. Besides, I surely didn't want to talk to his crazy-ass while pulling the alternator out of that POS Expedition. (don't even get me started on that effing hunk of garbage)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
This is straight from my AT&T bill

DO NOT CALL LIST

Louisiana residential telephone customers who want to reduce unsolicited and

unwanted telephone solicitation calls can register to participate in the Louisiana

'Do Not Call' Program. To register your residence telephone number(s), please

contact the Louisiana Public Service Commission (LPSC) at 1.877.676.0773 or

register online at the LPSC Website: www.lpsc.org. There is no charge to register,

and your telephone number will remain on the register for five years unless you ask

to have your telephone number removed. Business numbers may not be included

on this list. Please remember that if you change, add or disconnect any of your

telephone numbers, you will need to revise your application and/or reapply through

the LPSC

1 - 13 of 13 Posts