Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was getting drunk in a bar...

And then these guys had to ruin my night.

They started by doing doughnuts and burnouts when in the parking lot between two bars and as I watched the last guy do his burn out and take off i heard a large crash and saw my truck shake. Can't fix stupid.

He broke his leg in 3 places and obviously went to the hospital. I'm just glad his insurance checked out.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
You know you pulled out in front of him

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Insurance adjuster is FINALLY getting out tomorrow to check it out.

Price is actually going to go up. lol I actually really like the truck - i doubt i'll sell it.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Insurance adjuster is FINALLY getting out tomorrow to check it out.

Price is actually going to go up. lol I actually really like the truck - i doubt i'll sell it.
it's a nice truck I don't blame you...probably doesn't run real smooth on the highway with one rim shaped like a pop tart....

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Waiting on the insurance guy to get here but I went and got some other quotes and so far they're around $3000 damage.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just an update. I recently found out the guy died 2 days later of complications.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
From a wheelie in a parking lot!?!?

·
Registered
184 Posts
From a wheelie in a parking lot!?!?

um ya if a body hits a non moving object at 20-30 mph or more it does a lot of damage. the organs move around in the body. not to mention it was not a flat object that he hit. He was also probably smashed between a 500#bike and the not very mobil object.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
He was on a wheelie, So no he did not get mashed between the two. I ask because I have wrecked one a few times trying to stunt ride with others, and may have got beat up but not ever near death. Second I ask figuring since he was in a parking lot he was not going all that fast

·
Registered
115 Posts
I was getting drunk in a bar...

And then these guys had to ruin my night.

They started by doing doughnuts and burnouts when in the parking lot between two bars and as I watched the last guy do his burn out and take off i heard a large crash and saw my truck shake. Can't fix stupid.

It doesn't say anything about wheelies in the first post...

RIP rider but sometimes stupid is as stupid does

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
dyslexia at it's best, My bad. Still kinda crazy to hear he died though

·
Registered
187 Posts
I had a very good friend die when a lady pulled out in front of him, He hit her right in front of the drivers door and was killed instantly at 35mph. Like 700xxx said the organs try to keep going, My friends heart tore loose and that was it. Sorry to hear that. Now your truck has a body on it, might be haunted. --$--$--$

1 - 20 of 20 Posts