Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Do you have nerf bars?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
i plan to get a set of nurfs just haven't decided which brand.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
I have PRM side bars powder coated black. Had I to do it over, I would not get the powder coat. They are currently full of mud from yesterday's ride, but they don't fill up so much that they interfere with shifting or anything.

roadkill

·
Registered
306 Posts
I have DG and love them. Install was easy and painless.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Don't have a set for my 700XX yet, but I will be buying some. All my other quads have them. Just need to find out what sets fit with IMS/Roll pegs.

Doug

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have the AC's in black. Very happy with them! They were the first mod I did. There was no way I wanted to be sucked up and spit out the back side of this Beast!! LOL

·
Registered
984 Posts
I want a set, I'm just so darn picky it will take about a year to decide which ones. I kinda like the Honda ones but I think Jeff mentioned 23" fronts rubbed, so it's a hung jury.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Goin to be gettin the HONDA RACING, soon!!!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
that was my first no wait second...maybe third mod and i love them they have saved my a** i mean feet so many times. (proarmor fatpegs)

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
They have stopped it now, It was a holiday special. They are doing another offer. When you spend $100 , you get $20 back. Spend $200 and get $40 . It is posted at www.proarmor.com .

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
vfm2010- They have another offer as stated above. Works out nearly the same .

dagirl71 - I like that kind of santa moments too. My beloved wife doesn't when she finds out.

·
Registered
528 Posts
ill be getting the prm full metal before too much longer

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
as a heads up, if you are looking into Pro Armor Fat Peg nerfs I have found a Site that has them for under $300 for the set. I picked a set of the black and Now am waiting on Shipment. They seem to have a Few things for the XX.

http://www.atvgalaxy.com/product_info.php?cPath=284_23_51_406&products_id=1199

I ordered Mine on Friday so Hopefully It will Ship today (I think its tuesday in the states now) Will let you know on my Experience with them.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts