Votes: 8 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 18 69.2%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The people in my office know that the easiest way to get me pissed in the morning is to have flavored coffee in the pot. Hate the stuff... any fricking flavor. My way to start the day at the office is to have a nice cup of real coffee... Sumatra, Kona, Ethiopian (the skinny beans)(reference in poor taste but don't care)....

Do you like flavored coffee or not. What kinda coffee do YOU prefer?

roadkill

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
I cannot stand flavored coffee or creamers! I buy Folgers and Dunkin Donuts but the only other coffee that I had was Kona coffee when I was on my honeymoon in Hawaii and that is really good!

·
Registered
152 Posts
I only drink iced coffee with extra milk and extra sugar. I can't stand flavored coffee. Something about the aftertaste doesn't sit well with me.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Coffee and 1 teaspoon of sugar only, I just like the flavor of real coffee as roadkill puts it. Besides I am Guatemalan and we have some of the best coffee in the world here!

·
Registered
671 Posts
What kinda coffee do YOU prefer?
Can't stand the stuff. I have tried to drink it a few times, after a few sips I get rid of it. Doesn't matter what kind, regular, with sugar, with creamer, flavored, any of it is just nasty. My morning drink of choice is cold water.

Doug

·
Registered
157 Posts
I prefer my coffe unflavored with a fair amount of 2% milk and just a dash of Splenda.

However I am not against flavors, my favorites being Vanilla during the warm weather and Pumpkin during the cold.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Community Coffee only as Scuzz mentioned. I only drink coffee milk though lol. Every morning its 2/3 coffee, 1/3 milk, two teaspoons sugar in a 16oz glass. Mmm Mmm

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
for me a cup of joe, any thing else is horshit..........
was that horseshit or whoreshit? hmmmm?!?!?!? lol
i have been told im kinda weird i actually drink black coffee, but its the best if you let it sit in the pot and cook for like 45 mins. lol i love burnt coffee. the only flavors i do like okay tho are, black with a double shot of baileys irish cream liquor :hey:, and its pretty good with about half a teaspoon of hot chocolate mix in a 8oz cup.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I only drink coffee when I gotta, prefer hot tea or cold tea. When I really need to wake up then I drink coffee with creamer and sugar. Baileys is a good creamer substitute when I am at home. funny work would be alot better if they supplied Baileys instead of generic powdered rat poison looking creamer.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I dont like the taste of coffee for the most part. I drink it when I need caffiene at work, and they have a coffee machine that has like 10 different green mountain flavors...I'll do OUR BLEND, which is the most normal one, 2 packs of sugar, and used to do creamer as there isn'yt milk here but then the creamer had chunks in it, so I stopped using it. Grew up having a cup of folgers once in a while w/ my parents and dipping ARCHWAY Oatmeal cookies n there. YUM.
On the sub, we had starbucks coffee (tasted like shit), but it would be nothing for the pot to sit for an hour or two b4 anyone would drink it, and it would be like tar. Not much on flavored coffee, the ex would always go to DD and get some assortment of crap, and after $4 or more for a cup, I was like why don't you just buy your own damn machine. So I got her one for xmas, and she saved $22 on average a week.

·
Registered
497 Posts
My sig says it all. But if booze are not on hand then I'll take it Black.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts