Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search, couldn't really find anything. So does anyone have it?

Please don't turn this into a thread about which exhaust is better, I really don't care about that. I just want to know if anyone has DMC and what they think of it. Not FMF, HMF, 2Bros, Yoshi or Flowmaster or whatever else is out there.

Thanks. :)

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
I do believe that RemingtonSteel has DMC. You might PM him to see what he thinks. I do know that he says that it's loud.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
i really like mine a lot got about an extra 6hp with efi and filter. has a good deep sound as before it is a bit loud but i love it. install was very easy everything fit tight and had zero clearance problem. hope this helps there are some pics in the picture section with it on. and a sound clip in vids but might be easier to find on youtube

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome, thank you. I guess their claim of 21% hp increase is a little generous.

A friend of mine put DMC duals on his 700 Raptor last weekend and I loved how deep it sounded.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
yeah it is u find an exhaust that actually put out 21% buy it.lol i do love the sound of mine. gonna sound really bad here but i would buy a raptor next so i could have dual dmc on it.lol

·
Registered
122 Posts
I just ordered mine, I searched all over the net, if you havnt bought it yet the best price I found was on the dmc site $431.96 full system.
DMC-ON-LINE.com was the site everywhere else was 40 to 70 dollars higher

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
im might get the dmc or the alba pipe, 21% of 39.9 (wrhp) is about 7 hp so the dmc is close alba make 8 more hp but less torque

1 - 7 of 7 Posts