Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got to thinking and realized that the members here ALL say they have the 2008 model and I got to wondering if anyone here actually had the 2009 model... Better yet... Does anyone have the 2009 all black model with the black rims? Just curious.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
DaGirl, did you just order new plastic from dealer? or just graphics? I wanted those gears too!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
This got me thinkin that when all the 2008 are sold , they will then sell the 2009's. This should keep them going till the 2011 model comes out.

·
Registered
189 Posts
lol well the 2008's have a badass deal. $3999 and the 09's are like 8k or something

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Mine is all black with the black wheels 2009 model. I wish I would of gotten the red like 2008!!!! I'm just not a fan of black that's all. I did put the aluminum front bumper, rear grab bar, nerf bars & gas cap. Wish I could of gotten aluminum colored wheels but I'll have to wait until I can purchase some with bead locks, right now no cash for those.

Joe

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Mine is all black with the black wheels 2009 model. I wish I would of gotten the red like 2008!!!! I'm just not a fan of black that's all. I did put the aluminum front bumper, rear grab bar, nerf bars & gas cap. Wish I could of gotten aluminum colored wheels but I'll have to wait until I can purchase some with bead locks, right now no cash for those.

Joe
want to swap my red front plastics for yours with the gears? I would love to have an extra set. Only rode red ones for a month...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Do you think they would be producing these in 2011? Not to be a debbie downer, but it looks like with all the 08s and 09s still in stock, they may do something about production. As much as we think it is a wonderful toy, by the looks of it, many more people may not think so. HOWEVER, I do not know about the other models and companies, whether it is just b/c of the economy or whatnot, so please don't jump down my back. I just know it is like a car, before you buy it you never see it, but once you have it it seems like there is one around every corner. And so far in the year and a half I have had mine, riding up and down the east coast, I have only seen 2 other ones, neither of which were from this site that I know of. Again, not to be a debbie downer.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Do you think they would be producing these in 2011? Not to be a debbie downer, but it looks like with all the 08s and 09s still in stock, they may do something about production. As much as we think it is a wonderful toy, by the looks of it, many more people may not think so. HOWEVER, I do not know about the other models and companies, whether it is just b/c of the economy or whatnot, so please don't jump down my back. I just know it is like a car, before you buy it you never see it, but once you have it it seems like there is one around every corner. And so far in the year and a half I have had mine, riding up and down the east coast, I have only seen 2 other ones, neither of which were from this site that I know of. Again, not to be a debbie downer.
Honda usually does 3 years on a model.But saying that they changed the 450r in 06 after 2 years production.
My guess is they'll sell of old stock and see which sold best.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts