Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so I thought that my 700xx could use some more red on the rear fenders and on some of the body so i painted some red on the rear fenders and on the panel that's on down the side of the quad so here are some pics of what i did i might do some more but i'm not sure yet let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
iceman320,
Looks great! When I first saw it I immediately thought it should be called the "Black Widow". Outstanding colors!
Sid

·
Registered
446 Posts
Looks awesome, but where you painted is where my machine scratches the most, that's what I would worry about. In any case nice job.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I thought of ising the vinyl too but i thought of it after i was done painting it. Well see how it holds up for me, i might still look into the vinyl though.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Many off road shops sell small sheets of vinyl and can be easily cut to shape, plus is hard wearing so less chance of it getting scratched off,and easy and cheap to replace.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I had my entire xx coated with vinyl before I ever rode it. Sure has kept from scratching it up. A little expensive to have it done and it is the thick vinyl like they use as bras on autos.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Whats up with the Mustang, Looks nice!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oh that's my 2005 mustang. I just got done building a strut tower brace for it. i would like to put the super charger or a turbo system on it but i don't think that i will ever be able to afford to do it and I have almost 40,000 miles on it so I don't think that it will ever get the blower or turbo. I can pm you somr more pics of it if you want to see it just shoot me a pm.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts