Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so I thought that my 700xx could use some more red on the rear fenders and on some of the body so i painted some red on the rear fenders and on the panel that's on down the side of the quad so here are some pics of what i did i might do some more but i'm not sure yet let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Looks awesome, but where you painted is where my machine scratches the most, that's what I would worry about. In any case nice job.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I had my entire xx coated with vinyl before I ever rode it. Sure has kept from scratching it up. A little expensive to have it done and it is the thick vinyl like they use as bras on autos.

·
Administrator
5,902 Posts
Whats up with the Mustang, Looks nice!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oh that's my 2005 mustang. I just got done building a strut tower brace for it. i would like to put the super charger or a turbo system on it but i don't think that i will ever be able to afford to do it and I have almost 40,000 miles on it so I don't think that it will ever get the blower or turbo. I can pm you somr more pics of it if you want to see it just shoot me a pm.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.