Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is what we've been waiting all year for!

Don’t miss the broadcast of the 2009 SCORE Baja 1000 airing on December 19, 2009 2:00-3:00pm ET/11:00-12:00pm PT! (time subject to change).
With amazing footage from an unprecedented motorcycle battle, scores of terrifying crashes, a Baja family legacy and much more, the broadcast is sure to electrify even the most uncompromising of fans!

For a sneak preview of some of the epic footage that went into this year's show check us out at
www.thebajaunlimited.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym8oWrlRTiE

Thank you for your support and enjoy the show!

Your friends at theBajaunlimited.com

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
good show... but i swear, it always feels like they leave the quads out... it was like 2 or 3 shots of atvs in a whole hour...

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Try and get GoPro to sponsor you for 2010. I watch the Craftsman trophy truck video . I think your mad to do it on a quad, But also love that you do it.:D
I would love to see more footage of Team Matlock and is the full programme availible on the internet ?
I am trying to push a 3 hour enduro night race here in the Uk.
I don't know how you physically last so long but don't ever stop til' you get 3 wins in a row.:yay:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
that one xx had stock pipe wtf

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.