Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn FLAKES!.... Now let me start off by clearly stating that this is not directed at anyone here... well maybe... lol jk

.... When you have people tell you they are interested in products you are selling, and they never get back to you? They say they will purchase or get back to you on a certain date, and never even hear from them again!.... Oh well; needed to get that off my chest.. REALLY annoying...

·
Registered
179 Posts
If people don't keep to what they say it makes it easy for me to write them off. If they tell me they are going to let me know by Friday and I don't hear from them by Saturday morning that's their tough luck. I move on.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Yeah, sorry too, haha. I just looked at my message about your bars to see if it was me, but it wasn't. Phew, relieved, LMAO. Keeping my set up for now though.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Same thing just happened to me though with a kid back home. I was going to sell him my 600RR, for 300 more than what they would give me for trade in b/c I wasn't looking to make money, and was going to help him out cuz he isn't as fortunate as I am. Well he bought another one that is 2 yrs older with 800 less miles for $700 less. I was like WTF, and in the meantime, the dealership sold the bike I was waiting to get. I wanted $300 more to make up for the taxes I would lose on not trading it in. So no more Triumph SPEEDTRIPLE for me right now :(

·
Registered
667 Posts
money is usually the issue and nobody wants to tell you they can't afford it. Sad but true, they probably wanted to steal it from you.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
money is usually the issue and nobody wants to tell you they can't afford it. Sad but true, they probably wanted to steal it from you.
Yea I understand that... trust me, I am by no means a baller or anything.. I just think it's uncourteous for someone to do it... I have no problem working with people, and have done it numerous times... come on scuzz, that was a new tank... lol...

The sales of some items help with other purchases.. so when someone tells you they want something and don't come through, it kinda sucks

·
Registered
199 Posts
same goes in the other direction! It really sucks when people put things up for sale but wont give you a price or even give you a clue of what they are asking. This just recently happened. Makes you wonder if they even own the item or if they are just playing some kind of game. Or maybe they are just a [email protected]$$.:steamed:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Well I'm not saying they have to post the price, because of low ballers and such, but at least give an idea when someone pm's you. Don't just say , It needs BLAH, BLAH,BLAH. Let me fix it then we,ll see. B.S. Don't post it if your not ready to sell!!!

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Kenny makes a great point, You will get allot of unnecessary messages if you do not post an asking price. But as Cebellos mentioned buyers can be a pain in the arse either way. I have about 2500$ worth of parts left over from my 300ZX that I will probably never sell because its such a pain in the arse to deal with the influx of "potential" buyers that have no intention of buying.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
O... This post will prolly have a negative effect on your sales lol. Just saying :p, I still luv's ya

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
So much hatred. What you could do is just send the parts to me, if I like them, I will keep them for ya :).

1 - 20 of 29 Posts