Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today at haspin acres I raced a 700R with slip on (dont know the brand) filter, and PC III. It was on a 300' dirt strip. The first time we raced he told me to start so I yelled go and launched in 2nd and by the end i was about 1.5-2 lengths ahead of him. The second time we raced he yelled go got the jump and stayed about 2-2.5 lengths ahead of me. My brother in law wanted to race so i got off and let him get on the back and race the 700R, well lets just say my brother in law isnt use to my bike and got smoked....by like 10-15 lengths. All in all i was impressed with the dos equis to keep up that well with a modded 700R. Oh im all stock.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I drink a lot... and by a lot, my last bar tab was $117 for $2 night and it never occured to me that Dos Equis is XX and I have a 700 dos equis... kinda funny.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
When I read that I was like "AWESOME!". Never heard that before, guess we have a new nicname for the 700 Honda.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I just stepped into this thread for the beer......

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL. Yea thats what I have always called it. I called it that talkin to my sales guy at the honda dealership.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts