Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought an extra set of used left and right foot pegs for my 700. I doubled up my pegs on my Raptor 660 and loved it. I'm just not a fan of the nerf bars. Wondering how it'll turn out on the 700.

I'll post pics on how it turns out. It'll be a little bit of work, but worth it.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Definitely post some pics. I also dislike the look of nerfs. I don't understand how these guys and gals cant hold on without the nerf bars. I have never once slipped off the stock pegs.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Definitely post some pics. I also dislike the look of nerfs. I don't understand how these guys and gals cant hold on without the nerf bars. I have never once slipped off the stock pegs.

than your not riding hard enough or fast enough :lmao: kidding!

I would like to see pictures too! The type of riding we do they have caught some nasty sticks that I am sure would of hurt! I never slipped off the pegs my purchase was based soley off I wanted to avoid the future what ifs...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
788 Posts
than your not riding hard enough or fast enough :lmao: kidding!

I would like to see pictures too! The type of riding we do they have caught some nasty sticks that I am sure would of hurt! I never slipped off the pegs my purchase was based soley off I wanted to avoid the future what ifs...
I honestly think its from growing up on dirt bikes. You learn really quick when there is absolutely nothing under your feet:hey:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Yeah my balls have definitely shrunk in the last five years.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

·
Registered
102 Posts
I honestly think its from growing up on dirt bikes. You learn really quick when there is absolutely nothing under your feet:hey:
Yup you said it. The first thing to come off my xx was the heel guards. I have no problems with keepin my feet on the pegs either.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I wanted to get nerfs when I first got my quad but the more I hear about them the less I want them. I don't really race anyone, I might race for short distances on sand or straight stretches or even up hills but most of the time I am a trail rider. I find myself a lot of times in spots where I have to make my own trail around a downed tree, etc.... I've heard a lot of stories about the nerfs getting hung up on brush and trees and I really don't want to have to deal with that.

I wouldn't mind having some fatter pegs on the bike however.

I still think the houser nerfs look awesome though.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
That's the reason I like the solis PRM nerfs, there slim and not bulky like others.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just doubled up my pegs on the 700. I posted a write-up in the suspension category along with some pictures. Definitely worth it.

·
Registered
755 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
I have seen a post before, with pics of doubled up pegs. It's on this site some where?
Yea they took 2 stock ones and combined them but that doesn't make it more agressive, just wider.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Has anybody found just heel guards? I don't really want a full set of nerfs I don't race so do see a need but I broke my stock heel guards over the weekend. I don't want to buy more plastic just to break it again

1 - 18 of 18 Posts