Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to say Thank You again to Doug, he met me on this site, drove from Vegas to meet us at the parker 250, pitted for us, he also got a chance to ride the EHS Racing bike, just ask him how it performed! Thanks again Doug we owe you BIG!:yay:

·
Registered
306 Posts
I second this. That was really cool of him to set aside some time to come help us pit. You were a really big help in giving us some information about the course. Thanks again.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Anytime guys, thanks for inviting me, had a good time. You guys did awesome, especially for never racing in the desert before. (Heck, you guys did better then me at my first desert race, and I have lived in the desert my entire life!) If it wasn't for the damn spark plug. :mad: The one thing I have learned about desert racing is it is always something stupid that happens to take you out, and it will probably never happen again!

Yes, I got to take Dave's bike for a quick ride the day before the race, that motor is impressive, and I did not really even get on it, didn't want to wad up someones quad the day before a race! EHS does have a good strong package, and I am sure you guys will be doing more in the future.

You guys home? Hopefully you had a good trip back. Thanks again for letting me come down, hopefully you guys will be back next year. I plan on racing next year though, sitting on the side lines is hard when you are used to being out there!

Doug

·
Registered
306 Posts
Don't make reservations too quick we should have a seat for ya if your interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts