Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thinking about heading to maine over the summer, just wondering if anyone has ridden the sunrise atv trail system? if so how was the terrain and were there amny trails and gas along the trail? thanks chris

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Wow! That looks pretty interesting, did the Jackman system a couple of years ago and was allot fun and we could stop in town for gas and food. Don't know this one but here's their link; http://www.sunrisetrail.org/

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I lived up there, well in NH. You can go there. Or you can find some power lines and really get lost up there. Big problem in those areas is they are pretty rocky due to it being in the mountains and stuff. But some of the most beautiful scenery ever. If you are from LI, I'd recommend trying to go to Tug Hill NY, or somewhere up there as well.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Tughill is nice but their trails are mainly dirt roads and a few trails and some of them are not really well mark but again it has been a couple of years since I've been there.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks, we were in tug hill, NY last year and like Nash said it was pretty much just driving down gravel roads( which got very boring very fast).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts