Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a drink holder for my TRX700. It is not easy to work the clutch with a beer in my hand. Sure, I can hold the beer between my legs temporarily, but then I only get about half my beer in me and the other half on my pants. This makes the high speed runs back to the cooler much more frequent. I have found a couple that attach to the handle bars, but this location wouldn't be my first choice. I would prefer the same location as the reverse lever, but on the opposite side; so I can work the throttle and have a drink as the same time.

Something like this, but on the opposite side and not attached to the handle bars:

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
The problem with drinking beer out of the hydration pack is that when your sucking on the tube it usually causes the beer to foam up :disgust:
just make a big mix drink..... lemonade and jd sounds good:atv:..

·
Registered
377 Posts
Wow that does sound good. I am going to have to try that.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cleaning beer from a camelpak isn't fun either.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Cleaning beer from a camelpak isn't fun either.

How well do you think your beer would stay inside the can, in that fansy holder. If your doing any type of riding at all, it wont. I would try the rack and cooler, combo. And if you ride easy the cans may survive. And just pull over for a minute or two, take in some scenery, take a leak, and drink away. Thats what I do anyways, but usally just stick to h20 or diet.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
How about something like this... except mounted to your helmet. And when empty... just reload from your beer ammo belt.

roadkill

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have the beer ammo belt already.... In camo...

This one...

And this one...

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.