Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a favorite dealer that's now a very long way from home. I called and they had two red 700xx left so I went and bought one. $4389 OTD. I only got to ride it down the street so I can't really comment on it yet other than to say it is a really nice looking ride. I'll be around because there are lots of mods that I already have cooking.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Awesome ....... long drive......Worth it:yay:

Welcome to the 700club...:yay:

·
Registered
179 Posts
I've heard of people getting them for that price, I got mine for 5579 otd and I was happy with that.

It was like $4399 + tax/license + delivery charge.

Not sure how they are getting them for that price.

I think they have more red ones than black ones left though, at least that's what my dealer said.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. It is definitely worth the ride. Glad to see you got the red/black. We are now few and far between. Welcome to the xx world.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Shoulda got the black one! It is faster!

·
Registered
179 Posts
2nd that on the black one....

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
LMAO! on the black one!!

Congrats on your new toy, enjoy it no matter what color it is :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
I've heard of people getting them for that price, I got mine for 5579 otd and I was happy with that.

It was like $4399 + tax/license + delivery charge.

Not sure how they are getting them for that price.

I think they have more red ones than black ones left though, at least that's what my dealer said.
The timing has a everything to do with it also. I bought mine last Sept. here in WA. and paid $6000 otd which was a good buy at the time. Now it appears the Dealers are giving them away, just to get rid of the 08's. It also looks like theres better prices on the East coast.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Congrats on the new toy....sorry you had the slower color though..:lol:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Bonus bucks for the 700xx ends March 31st unless they extend it again or make it better.

If they make it better that will suck for me. $2500 off was to good to pass up.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey, thanks for the warm welcomes. To answer one of the questions, this is my first ATV so I don't have anywhere to ride yet. Never had to worry about it because I've been on dual sport bikes for years. Now I have to find my girl a ride, so I'm moving over to another forum section to get started. Thanks again everyone.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I used the bonus buck's and got mine for 5100 OTD. on the 4th of this month.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts