Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
148 Posts
I got my today! My friend works at a machine shop so he's going mill the eyes down for me. I was kinda disappointed with mine try aren't in the condition dude said. I got them from Ds450-hq from a someone named rrguy and he was pretty shady after my money was sent. He is a senior member over there and it looked like that's all he does but he didn't want to send me a tracking number and junk.

· Registered
148 Posts
The yellow is growing on me but still want some covers I think. Thanks for the dirt skins heads up but didn't really find anything my style. I like plane and simple but don't like the idea of having dirtskins logo on my bike. I might try the Honda racing ones.

· Registered
148 Posts
I don't really know because I didn't grind my flat lol. I feel like what we are talking about is the most important part though and having perfectly flat sides that are the right width and on the center line of the shock body is worth $20. I spend more than that on beer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.