Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
81 - 100 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
I got my today! My friend works at a machine shop so he's going mill the eyes down for me. I was kinda disappointed with mine try aren't in the condition dude said. I got them from Ds450-hq from a someone named rrguy and he was pretty shady after my money was sent. He is a senior member over there and it looked like that's all he does but he didn't want to send me a tracking number and junk.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
So what are the better shocks to get, the ones from the ds450x or just the ds450?

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
or you could just buy black shock covers for a ds450 on ebay.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
I love the way mine looks with the yellow shocks!

·
Registered
437 Posts
google DirtSkins.....and get the DS450 shocks fitted ones....doesnt matter if you order fronts or a whole set....you get the whole set. got them, love them....just dont get the skull with helmet and flame....thats mine

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Anyone know if 2008 ds450X shocks will work? I've read some people say the X shocks are bigger and some say they are not.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
they will work

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Thanks!! I just don’t want the front to be any higher than it already is.

·
Registered
148 Posts
The yellow is growing on me but still want some covers I think. Thanks for the dirt skins heads up but didn't really find anything my style. I like plane and simple but don't like the idea of having dirtskins logo on my bike. I might try the Honda racing ones.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hey I picked up a set of these shocks a couple months ago Ive been a little hesitant to do the grinding as of yet. How are they holding up for eveyone? Anyone sent them to Wiigstyle to have then rebuilt?

81 - 100 of 244 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.