Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heard you guys can use em on the xx, so thought id throw these out there and see if ya want em.

came off a 2008 base model, had em rebuilt and revalved sometime last year, then took em off the beginning of this year and went to LT. they have maybe 30hrs max on the rebuild/revalve. they are valved for 200lbs rider.

$100 plus shipping. very flexible. selling the quad as well so these have no purpose for me anymore.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
How much for just the 2 on the left?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sale pending to Crash21, forgot you guys dont need the rear lol....will these stockers also fit your IRS rearends?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I had 2 import my trx700xx from the USA cause we dont get them here & as 4 quad bike stuff here you have got 2 be jokin there is nothing

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MADFAB if you want i can get a quote but i can assure it it will be over my posted price.

as for Booser001, yep still got em. PM me your info if your interested.

·
Registered
19 Posts
G-day champ that would be great i think it should be about $55 there abouts just normal mail will be fine (26 ashford rd vineyard sydney NSW 2765) thanks bud talk soon Wayno

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Payment sent

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
congrats! gonna clean em up and hopefully get to UPS tomorrow or monday morning depending on the landslide of crap to get done before glamis lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
should have em by now, sorry i was a few days late, had to do last minute prep on some cars for baja, hopefully the shocks serve you well!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts