Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a friend that races for can am, he would like to sell off some of the stock parts he has lying around. Is there anyone interested in front shocks for 150 per pair. he has 3 pairs left...

·
Registered
102 Posts
YES What kindda shape they in ? NEW ? USED ? RED / YELLOW springs ?

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
2nd that

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the sets ive seen look like they may have been ridden onto a trailer at the dealer then taken home and removed they have yellow springs i do powdercoat and ceramic coat on the side so if youd like i can match the honda red before theyre shipped for a few bucks

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
do you think you could do the machining to fit the 700xx. for a good price.

·
Registered
102 Posts
If I wanted them powdercoated I would want silver to match my rear springs. How bout $150 shipped ? What extra $ for you to PC them silver ? Can we see some pics of the shocks ?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
that shouldnt be a problem on machining...]

silver powder isnt a problem either

ill get a few pics of them tomorrow

·
Registered
102 Posts
Ok pm me a price to PC them springs silver plus machine them to fit.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Are the DS springs painted or coated with rubber? A dated picture would help since you have no post history except in classifieds.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im not 100% on the coating as ill be swapping my 700 springs onto mine

Shocks:
spring powdercoating 25 for single stage color, 35 for double stage colors(candys, transparents etc...)
top machining...well talk

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Are you a member on another Forum to check references?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I claim one set if they arent already claimed. I want them powdercoated along with my rear springs to match my monster theme going on!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Well I hope this guy is on the up and up because I'll probby give him about $200 of my hard earned cash.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Do you have a dated picture of them? What condition are they in? Could you lay them out next to each other to get a better view of them?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
im going to his place tonight, he emailed me those last night

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have a set on e-bay already modified from an 09 DS450. I did cut the stock DS spring down to make room for the stock small/dual rate spring from the 700. They worked great and soaked up the big air landings. I just bought some elka's and don't need these anymore. They are alot better than stock at an affordable price for those on a budget.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I have a set on e-bay already modified from an 09 DS450. I did cut the stock DS spring down to make room for the stock small/dual rate spring from the 700. They worked great and soaked up the big air landings. I just bought some elka's and don't need these anymore. They are alot better than stock at an affordable price for those on a budget.
It's pretty rude to list your own items for sale in others thread. You can easily start your own thread.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts