Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone raced a DS650??? Just curious as my buddies used to kick my 660 raptors butt in top speed but we where neck and neck till i topped out.

Just curious how the trex700 would do i seen a guy at the dunes on one at night but i didnt wanna race at night and i doubt he did either

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Yeah, I raced one twice in PA. The first time the guy blamed me beating him by 4-5 lengths on him having the softer side of the area, so we swapped sides and it was the same thing. His first statement was "I've never been beat by anyone", so I had to challenge him. The spectators think it was more operator error then the machine though, as apparently he was hitting the rev limiter b4 each shift.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Yeah, I raced one twice in PA. The first time the guy blamed me beating him by 4-5 lengths on him having the softer side of the area, so we swapped sides and it was the same thing. His first statement was "I've never been beat by anyone", so I had to challenge him. The spectators think it was more operator error then the machine though, as apparently he was hitting the rev limiter b4 each shift.
lol if u hit the limiter u must be a sssslllllooooowwww shifter cause the xx doesn't rev that fast..... and i dont think Ur a slow shifter

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
i wasn't hitting the limiter damn fool haha. You must be slow to the draw when reading/commenting on posts. LMAO. Thanks Hayden for helping out the rookie! hahaha

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
u did not read the end of my post did u.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts