Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Dual-Rate Spring Set-up for 700xx

7K views 39 replies 11 participants last post by  Baxter 
#1 · (Edited)
Here at WiigStyle Racing Suspension I believe in planning, patience, and persistance. It has taken awhile to get this project complete and moving in the right direction. I have taken some pictures of the dual-rate spring set-up that I have for the rear shocks on the 700xx.

Josh
WiigStyle Racing Suspension

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
nice work

#3 ·
Nice, do you guys do red springs too?

#11 ·
I would probably be in on some sort of group buy if the price is right. Id like to hear baxters review.

#14 ·
ive guinea pigged a few times too bax.lol nice avatar by the way.:lol:

#13 ·
i can not speak for his shocks personally since i bought elkas but i spent a lot of time talking with josh while they were being built and he knows his stuff when it comes to suspension and really has a passion for it. one other example is he had my shocks shiped to him first so he could make sure everything was right because some of us on here had gotten elka shocks that had wrong bushings and did not fit. and he wanted to make sure everything was going to be correct when i got it.

#16 ·
Josh have you come up with a price for the group buy

#18 ·
I am working on a group buy price. The main springs that are needed to complete the dual-rate set-up were backordered for awhile. I have the lower spring rates in stock but the other rates are still backordered.

BDR455 I will pm you the pricing on the 700xx shock rebuild, revalve, compression adjusters, and respring service.

Josh
WiigStyle Racing Suspension

#19 ·
Josh im also interested and pushin 300lbs myself

#20 ·
I'm interested and about 140lbs haha

#22 ·
im 135

#24 ·
them spring are sexy

#27 ·
if i get this kit that the colors im geting..... do u have spring kits for the fronts

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.