Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got some money saved up for the xx, and i wanna see what you guys think and/or sugest. As of right now i have a full curtis sparks exaust on its way, a ehs programer, ehs air box lid, and a k&n filter. is there any thing else to reccomend for power gain without any major motor work?
Thanks; o3gerber

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
You can do a cam and a high comp piston...Most guys on here do that themselves and could walk you through the process.

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
What you have is what is started with if you want more you're gona have to do some internal changes to the motor.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome thanks for the input guys! I was thinking about a cam but i am going wait a bit for that.

·
Registered
239 Posts
x2 on the hot cam 3

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
If your trail riding invest in suspension, at least good front shock, sway bar and 23'' itp gncc front/22'' kenda kutter tire.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah i just ordered a sway bar from la8ton but i am going to wait till i wear out the stock tires before i buy a new set. Thanks for the help!

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Yeah nice move, make this baby handle well! When more power will be there you won't be sorry :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am looking forward to it cause that is the one thing that i don't like about the 700

1 - 13 of 13 Posts