Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how well does the XX do at St Anthony's in Idaho ? I was there riding a stock raptor700 and it would not climb to the top of choke . what of the XX in stock form . will it clear the top of choke ?

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
how well does the XX do at St Anthony's in Idaho ? I was there riding a stock raptor700 and it would not climb to the top of choke . what of the XX in stock form . will it clear the top of choke ?
Never been to St Anthony's but my 700xx has been able to take on every dune I've thrown at it.

roadkill

·
Super Moderator
5,853 Posts
Well if the lighter stock raptor wouldn't do, I doubt the stock 700xx would either.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the problem with the raptor, it would not shift down into first . if we could of gotten it to shift it may of been able to make the last 40' to the top.

·
Super Moderator
5,853 Posts
Must be some killer inclines, hell the 700xx will pull 3rd gear down to like 12 mph.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
do you want to go ? maybe this spring ?

·
Super Moderator
5,853 Posts
I already have 2 out of state April trips planned. One year when the kids are all grown, I hope to make it out west to ride the big dunes. And also I would love to ride the reservation with shonie. That's bucket list for sure. Beautiful country out west, the wide open plains! I'm sure I'd miss my shade trees, but would be a awesome adventure for sure.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
heavy sigh

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got to thinking and it accrued to me that there may be something on youtube . the XX will do choke ! barely

1 - 10 of 10 Posts