Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
333 Posts
I have a xx and ride at sand lake and florence, OR. I love it. Weight is not an issue and neither is the irs. Riding style changes are minimal.

This thing is a monster at the dunes!! It pushes in the tight turns a little but there is nothing in sand lake or florence that have made me have to get off the bike and push it. And the thing jumps beautifully!! U won't be dissappointed if u get a xx.

· Registered
333 Posts
I'm runnin skat trak 8 paddle edges in the rear 22x11x10 itp rim and 22" dual rib sand stars in front. And ill never own a set of molded paddles, its skat trak only for me.

I'm also runnin the fmf factory 4.1 slipon and powerbomb header, uni foam filter, ehs airbox lid and pciii with a map from dave and one from scuzz that I switch between.

I posted here a little while ago about drags at florence and I'm convinced that with a 12t front sprocket I can beat a banshee, but that's a theory and needs to be tested still. Side hillin and witch eyes are of no concern with the xx. I have yet to ride in terrain that this quad did not man handle. This thing has done everything I have asked it to with ease and much delight. Ill admit I was sketchy about the dunes too, but all those worries have been squashed and I can't wait for each trip to the OR dunes now!! The first time I beat a couple raptor 700r's at comp hill in florence, man it felt good! Them guys were in complete shock and disbelief, and I loved every second of it :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.