Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went a little (68.9 Mile) ride over the weekend. Great fun!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Awesome!! Looks alot like where I live. LOL Just a stone throw away from Kayenta, AZ.

Shonie

·
Super Moderator
5,866 Posts
Wow that's great mileage unless you have the larger tank. Cause 70 miles on 2 gals would be impressive. I have went close to 60 thou w/o flipping reserve.

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow that's great mileage unless you have the larger tank. Cause 70 miles on 2 gals would be impressive. I have went close to 60 thou w/o flipping reserve.
Yeah I was a little shocked too, but sure enough 2.03 gals to full. we kept the mileage on the commanders that were with us. so yeah 70 miles on 2 gallons. I always wondered how long I could go without needing gas.

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Got out this weekend for a ride and it was wonderful. 80 degrees with a little cloud cover. Anyone else find that riding is a nice way to release some stress?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Got out this weekend for a ride and it was wonderful. 80 degrees with a little cloud cover. Anyone else find that riding is a nice way to release some stress?
Awesome bro. Yeah the weather in our area has really been nice lately. I haven't really gone for a decent ride yet. Just here and there and to work on my quad. excellent riding weather though. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts