Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just dropped off the 700 with DuraBlue.... who would be interested in their products??? Lowering kits, spacers, sway bars...

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm in if its not too expensive. Honda original is $90. $150 to $200 is reasonable...$450 is insane. Don't need a fancy over tube design with multiple parts needing maintenance...same as stock, just a bit thicker...

·
Registered
626 Posts
yeah mate i am interested in gear off them i am glad someone dropped a quad off they told me pricing will be about the same as all there sway bars

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I've given up . Was waiting for Rath Racing or DuraBlue to come up with something. DuraBlue is a good company that seems underestimated on there products. Let's see what they come up with.:D

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The owner will be working on it... I was told that he made a badass sway bar for a Corvette... should take about a week. As far as price goes, you get what you pay for. Sonic's is right around the same price if I'm not mistaken...

I was also asked if anyone would be interested in their other line of products. They will be taking measurements and I'll let you know when I hear from them

·
Registered
626 Posts
i have tried e mails to sonic and calling them still no luck so i will buying from durablue and i might be interested in there other products depends on what they bring out

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
The luck you guys have had with Sonic is unfortunate. Their product makes an amazing difference IMO. I am sure that durablue can make one just as good or even better though.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Aluminum Rear hubs in stock offset and bolt pattern. I'll take a pair for sure!
The XX was said to have iron hubs for strength, Not because of manufacturing expense. I'm sure aluminum may serve some of us a lifetime but if I were racing across the desert I'd love the security of knowing I'm not going to loose a wheel at 60+mph lol.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Aluminum hubs will be fine on the xx, especially with the steel spline insert Durablue uses. I want a pair. If you dont want alum rear race hubs, Don't buy them.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Aluminum hubs will be fine on the xx, especially with the steel spline insert Durablue uses. I want a pair. If you dont want alum rear race hubs, Don't buy them.
You seem to have taken offense by my post little man. In no way did I attempt to talk down on Durablue products. Second, The steel spline insert on your "race" (lol) hubs will be useless if the ears break off where the wheel studs are mounted.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
dosnt someone they make aluminum hubs for the renegade 800. i think i heard that they are kinda good

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I have nothing against aluminum. I simply stated what was posted by Honda on the hubs. There was no intent to try and persuade an agenda, I simply posted factual information from Honda. Excuse my attempt to help.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I got to agree with Smoooth here. The only way I see alloy rear hubs being strong enough is if they were a +?" wider than stock..........I like that idea; wider rear end without the added weight of spacers.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.