Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got off the phone with Scott from DWT and they have our wheels in stock, 50 of them, well now 48 and soon to be 46 since Dagirl71 is ordering some also.

Scott gave me 20% discount so they were $90 a piece :yay:

He said that if you guys wants some, to call him or DWT direct to order them since our retailers is taken too long.

Phone # 1-800-722-3746 Ext 3002

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
calling... damnit. voicemail.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
calling... damnit. voicemail.
Sorry, just got off the phone with Scott, asked him about the Goldspeed sx tire but they haven't receive them yet!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Sorry, just got off the phone with Scott, asked him about the Goldspeed sx tire but they haven't receive them yet!
what the heck is that?!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I finally got mine ordered yesterday - I hope they get here this week!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Should have my wheels and tires by this Friday :yay:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I almost wish i would have ordered fronts to match at the same time. :( I already have my tires though :D

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah! Thought the same but am debating about going bigger in the front, just haven't decided how tall.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Yeah! Thought the same but am debating about going bigger in the front, just haven't decided how tall.
Bigger tire or wheel? I'm going to be running 10" stock size wheel, but 23" tire.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bigger tire or wheel? I'm going to be running 10" stock size wheel, but 23" tire.
Morelikely just tire and 23 does sound right but my new rear tires are going to be 24" so I need to figure out if I'll keep them or go back to a smaller tire size in the rear and taller size for the front like 20-22 Rear, 22-24 front.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Morelikely just tire and 23 does sound right but my new rear tires are going to be 24" so I need to figure out if I'll keep them or go back to a smaller tire size in the rear and taller size for the front like 20-22 Rear, 22-24 front.
Everyone else i've seen running those 24" bearclaws are running 23" on the front. If I dont like these razrs, and I know you've have a problem with yours, i'm going to a 10" wheel and saying screw the width! After all - it makes me 2" wider total... I think i'll be ok squeezin through the trees, i'll just have to go faster!:lmao: maybe rub some vaseline on the sidewalls.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Everyone else i've seen running those 24" bearclaws are running 23" on the front. If I dont like these razrs, and I know you've have a problem with yours, i'm going to a 10" wheel and saying screw the width! After all - it makes me 2" wider total... I think i'll be ok squeezin through the trees, i'll just have to go faster!:lmao: maybe rub some vaseline on the sidewalls.

Just use Armorall, lol!! Sure would like to go to 10" rear but then my bike won't fit in the trailer since it's only 48" wide so I'm stock with the 11". If the 24" workout then I'll go 23" on the front. At this moment, need to save the pennies since x-mass is just around the corner.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Fortunately, I have a large trailer. I put 4 quads sideways on mine and have about 1-2' at the end.

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
You won't like it at all.

You will push...push..push. Donuts (or whipping the rear end around) will be a much harder thing to do. Save your money and get the houser rear a-arms and some tires that have a better offset. (remember the 10" wheels that fit the stock a-arms just have a 1/4 inch clearance between rim and a-arm.
I also dont expect them to bend like the stock ones! Even the 11" wheels have hit my A arms.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
But if they do, hope that you're close to the truck, because you aint rolling anywhere.
Meh... they'll bend back - the 11" did hahah

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Haha

1. Rotate 180 degrees.

2. Start engine.

3. Press thumb throttle down all the way.

4. Put in gear.

5. Dump clutch.

6.Ride on...
Nah... its not even that bad... just ride on!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts