Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just bought the hc3 from DL700, and I just realized that I will need to get the bike Dyno tuned again for max potential, but do you guys think I can install it and run it without the dyno for a while without having any issues, or should I dyno right away? I just dynod a month ago and dont really want to fork over the cash to do it again so soon :eek:hno: thanks.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Your gonna have to tune again. Bigger cam= more air. More air needs more fuel. You'll be running lean if you put that cam in and don't have it tuned. Just do a piston and throttle body at the same time then tune!

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your gonna have to tune again. Bigger cam= more air. More air needs more fuel. You'll be running lean if you put that cam in and don't have it tuned. Just do a piston and throttle body at the same time then tune!
yeah thats what I figured. Still haven't picked a piston yet. tb and porting takes a while. idk. when are we taking your raptor to the dyno?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Umm I don't know yet. Got my sprocket, chain, and chain guide on today. It's ready to go. If I were you i would at least do a piston with the cam. It will wake it up so much more.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
yeah thats what I figured. Still haven't picked a piston yet. tb and porting takes a while. idk. when are we taking your raptor to the dyno?
Daniel (DL700) has a fast turnaround time on the +3 throttle body.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yeah throttle body should only be about 1 week turn around. Just take a lot of pictures when you remove your throttle body so you can figure out how to get it back on.

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Daniel (DL700) has a fast turnaround time on the +3 throttle body.
You I guess it comes down to price, I can drive an hour and a half up to white knuckle and do it for I think $210. maybe if dl can do it cheaper with shipping. idk.

Yeah throttle body should only be about 1 week turn around. Just take a lot of pictures when you remove your throttle body so you can figure out how to get it back on.
yeah thats what I normally do when i do work myself.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
You I guess it comes down to price, I can drive an hour and a half up to white knuckle and do it for I think $210. maybe if dl can do it cheaper with shipping. idk.
You'll have to hit him up on the price but I can tell you he did mine and boost addicts TB and did an awesome job. I'm pretty sure he has 2 TB he's doing the +3 on right now so the turnaround time will be fast.

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You'll have to hit him up on the price but I can tell you he did mine and boost addicts TB and did an awesome job. I'm pretty sure he has 2 TB he's doing the +3 on right now so the turnaround time will be fast.
cool thanks. I will send him a pm.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts