Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll post result asap!!!!

See my signature next dyno session will be with x6 sparks and ehs cam.... If Eric reply!!!

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
I'm with Eric on this one...:confused:

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
God I'm sorry i changed my signature and forgot it, so here my mods:11.1 cp piston,deck ed cylinder with .045 piston to head clearance, +1 intake valve, my own porting, 694web cam, web cam rockers, wk valves springs, pc5, taper bored throttle, 450r filter in a modified box, barker pipe, and 91 pump gas and bald knobbys :(( numbers are 57.29 hp at 6980 and 46.5 at 6000rpm and a/f is 13.2:1 . I will scan my sheet asap cause I use an Iphone.

For Eric I'm sorry, you reply before I realized my sign was changed, so I tried to mean I would like to try one of your cam and an maybe a sparks pipe(noise is an issue here) don't be offended I will still use the barker for race purpose where I can,

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Please someone give a email i will send my dyno sheet via my iphone :)

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I would like to thanks Dl700 for the throttle , hardened rockers and the modified 694 cam.Thanks EHS for the barker pipe(my neibourgs won't agree ;) thank you Boost for your advise.I did my best to represent the Club in the north east Canada.

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've been riding it with a map from Dl700 since this spring and was spot in the 5000-8500 rpm but down low I was too lean so now throttle response is crazy and i'm please my headwork. Look how the torque # is good :)

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The tuner was surprise about my bike cause alot of people talk too much and are sorry with their numbers. Nodobies over here knows these 700xx I think I got 1 of the 5 sold in the 7 millions people around.

·
Registered
239 Posts
glad to see your happy with your build! good numbers!

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Great numbers :tup: Glad you are finished with your build so now you can get out there and ride.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts