Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2008 xx for sell. Low hours. Only 3-5 hours on engine since rebuild. Same build as xx700xx. I had it dynoed with knobies on to test the air to fuel.

Ehs big 3
Ehs ported head
Ehs Xcalibur cam
+1 intake/Exhaust valves
+3 Throttle body
D.I.D chain
L8ton stealth bumper
L8ton 11/16th sway bar
Uni filter 2 of them
Kenda Kutters all 4
Stock dunlops all 4
Stock exhaust
Amr graphics
Hcc seat cover

I think that covers it all. If your interested in pics let me know. I will drive 4 hours in any direction from wheeling WV.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Bump!!!

Does this run on pump gas, and was it ever dyno'd, and if so do you have the numbers? Hard to believe this hasnt sold yet! Post up a picture or link to a photo I bet it will sell before March, with tax dollars on the way.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
they just dont know , double bump :nuts::nuts: this thing will haul the mail:steamed:

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
You have a PM!
w3racing,

Welcome to the club! And it looks like your about to take advantage of a sweet deal! Good luck and enjoy the ride...

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
yeah an the million dollar question is did he buy it ?:xx:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Trying to get ahold of him to buy it. Not sure how much he comes on this site. I asked for a phone number to see when hes available.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Trying to get ahold of him to buy it. Not sure how much he comes on this site. I asked for a phone number to see when hes available.
Well good luck and I hope it goes well for the both of you. Are you also in Ohio? I'd like to see this quad line up against my buddy's Renegade.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
try his email in one of them first few post maybe he will answer there

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Funny quad was listed last April, "in this thread". And the 1st one responding for info was this year? If someone tried to buy before and seller declined, I would hope they would let the administrator as well as the rest of the forum know!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I tried calling, texting, emailing, and messaging and havent heard back since my initial post. I'll keep on him until i hear something.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
good luck contacting him nobody knows whats going on here apparently he backed out or is on some good dope!!!!!!!:xx::xx::confused:
The guy is worthless. I tried buying it back last April and he flaked out. Saw that he had it forsale again. Was talking to him and then he just stops talking to me and wont ever hear from him again. Good luck if you buy it.

·
Registered
755 Posts
The guy is worthless. I tried buying it back last April and he flaked out. Saw that he had it forsale again. Was talking to him and then he just stops talking to me and wont ever hear from him again. Good luck if you buy it.
I sent you a pm but haven't heard anything yet. Just wondering if you'd be interested in my 700xx for sale. I'm asking 4500 but can do 3600 if you don't need the ehs big 3 and elka front shocks. Here's the link http://www.club700xx.com/vb/showthread.php?t=8283

1 - 20 of 23 Posts