Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well! Got tired of waiting so thanks to Baxter found this kit EBC Dirt Racer Clutch Rebuild Kit which I ordered thru http://www.perfectbrakes.com/products.asp?cat=3862 for $137 but later found it at amazon for $101. Like Baxter stated, talk about being impatient!

EBC is a well known Brake company so I'm pretty sure their clutch is as good as their brakes. We'll find out soon!

·
Registered
48 Posts
any updates on this kit?? after a weekend of slow riding through the trails with the 4x4 guys (constant clutching) shes has all but gone out on me :(

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Never installed it since once I change the oil, it started to work again and haven't had any issues with it. Change the oil first then see how it goes unless you actually took the cover off.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Boys, dont forget to soak your clutch plates for 24 hours in the same oil you run in your quad, your clutch will last 10X longer if you do.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I'd purchased a kit from Wayne a while back, Had you tried to get one?

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Overlord, are you talking about doing that with new plates before installation?

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Ok, thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
clutch fibers are the same as TRX450r....

heavy springs are needed if looking to put down any power
Damn, just some more money we have to spend to go fast. :cry:

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
yeah I got that same clutch kit a few months back for $110 on ebay. Its a way better clutch than the stock set up. the fiber pads on the fiber plates are almost twice the size of the stock plates. Definitely don't forget to soak the new fiber plates for at least 24 hours before install. Install was super easy as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts