Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Barker Full System
EHS programmer and lid
22" Razr rears
23" Razr 2 fronts
Matlock Racing graphics kit
Custom steering stabilizer (so far so good for the $40 I got in it)
Custom foot peg ends
Custom heat shield
Sonic sway bar

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Looking Good! Is that the new Matlock rear grab bar made by PRM, looks like it's sticking out pretty far in the back but still looks good :yay:

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking Good! Is that the new Matlock rear grab bar made by PRM, looks like it's sticking out pretty far in the back but still looks good :yay:
No, AC Racing. I wanted to clear the silencer.

·
Registered
579 Posts
EE, May I ask how long it took to get your Matlock graphics? Your XX looks awesome by the way!

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
very nice, how do you like your 23 inch fronts compared to the stocks? also nice handguards what set up is your hand guards, i like them because they attatch at end of bar instead of clamp around and that will crowd your controls when they clamp around.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Added 420 Rancher rear hubs and 22" All Traks on 10" ITP C-Series rims. The last picture is why I love red. There are a few of our bikes missing from the pic that are in various stages of repair/rebuild.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here are some ATC pics. My son on the 125M and me on the 250sx, this was at a mud bog. The 250R pic was at St. Joe in Missouri.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
i don't know if you realized this, but I think you put one of the decals wrong... the one on the sides by your knees/legs...

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i don't know if you realized this, but I think you put one of the decals wrong... the one on the sides by your knees/legs...
Not wrong for what I got, but they are a little different than the ones on the bike on the Matlock Racing website. Look close at the pics on the website, believe me I did when I was putting them on. Just ended up putting them where they would fit and the names would be semi-horizontal.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I think I know what you're getting at, but they are suppose to follow the curve of the quad... you know what I mean?...

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I agree 100%, but I couldn't get them to work out that way for some reason.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hey EEhonda sorry to jump off topic but im in st. louis i was just wondering where else you ride at besides st. joes. Yeah nice xx to man thats sweet

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mostly local on river bottom trails but every once in a while we will go on a day trip to the Badlands, St. Joe, or Little Egypt. Been to Turkey Bay on a weekend trip and Black Mountian and Hatfield Mcoy on week long trips.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Mostly local on river bottom trails but every once in a while we will go on a day trip to the Badlands, St. Joe, or Little Egypt. Been to Turkey Bay on a weekend trip and Black Mountian and Hatfield Mcoy on week long trips.

You gotta watch those "quicksand" mudholes at little egypt, they look like a puddle but are DEEP. I ran over the very edge of one and half the quad fell in. I barely was able to lift the XX out of there LOL, had me worried. Nice place to woods ride though.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You gotta watch those "quicksand" mudholes at little egypt, they look like a puddle but are DEEP. I ran over the very edge of one and half the quad fell in. I barely was able to lift the XX out of there LOL, had me worried. Nice place to woods ride though.
Yes, there are some nasty mud holes there. My favorite part about that place is the woods track at the end of the old highway.

1 - 20 of 214 Posts