Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where does everyone have there controllers? Anyone have pics? I think I want to put mine in the airbox but I would have to make some modifications to do so. I have it under the seat right now but I'm worried about it getting wet.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I put my programmer in a zip bloc bag with duck tape around the opening to keep moisture and dust out. Zippy tied it to the air inlet hose.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
I wasn't really worried about water... no deep mud or water here. I wanted my controller placed where I could get at it quickly to change settings... change from with quiet core to without or to make a quick change for altitude... On a run recently, I changed my settings in about 2 minutes while we were on a break... the ride was from about 1600 feet to over 6500 feet. My friends were way rich the last part of the ride and running crappy (carbs) and my 700xx was running great.

I cleaned off an area on the side so that the velcro patch would stick and mounted it right under the seat... see pic. A ziplock bag should be sufficient to protect for water if necessary.

roadkill

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Might have to try that ziplock bag, thanks roadkill.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Might have to try that ziplock bag, thanks roadkill.
Sealed up tight inside a ziplock bag, you can still change settings right through the bag.

roadkill

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
mines in ziplock as well but a travel size q tip box works also i have that too

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You guys gotta post some picsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry.. I'm very visual lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts