Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey whats up guys i just got my xx a fue months ago and it had a hmf slipon on it. i plan on doing the ehs big 3 later on. i was just wondering if i should go ahead and buy the controller now or just want and do it all at once.i need tires worse then anyting right now. just wonder if it would help with the hmf slipon or be better off just to wait.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea it was on there when i bought it.ima sell it when i get a new exhaust but id say that wont come to winter or next summer.i didnt think the controller would be needed without the head pipe.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Controller will help even a stock quad! If your buying a package deal from 1 company, like the Barkers big 3 from EHS racing, I'd just wait and save on the package price. If buying separate places get controller 1st! And if you plan on doing more than a big 3, you should probably look and the Power Commander 5. There right around $280.00 shipped.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the big 3 from ehs is what ill get when i get the extra money. and i wont do anything other then that beacuse all i do is trail ride.with the added power of the ehs stuff. ill prob try to tinker and get some more top end

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.