Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There seems to alot of programmers about on offer.
Big gun ,FMF ,HMF and PC3.Which ones are you running and is there any to avoid ?:confused:

·
Registered
551 Posts
HMF/dobeck for me it's doin great!:tup:

·
Premium Member
553 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Big Gun, FMF, HMF, Two Bros, etc are just branded Dobecks. PC3 is better but more expensive. Dobeck can only add gasoline PC3 can add or subtract gasoline. Depends on how much you want to spend and how much of a perfectionist you are. If you are dynotuning in the future I would go PC3.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Then my suggestion is the Dobeck its totally plug and play its almost dummie prof! Thats why its so great for me and the price is nice!!!

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also ,I am running 250R filters and if I remove the airbox lid do I have to run a aftermarket programmer. Still on stock exhaust at the moment.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
my fmf has been doing great simple to use easy install

·
Registered
43 Posts
do people notice gain from programmers? i mean, i know they are essential if youre going to run other mods, but does the programmer itself add power (that u notice) or just allow you to add power through other parts?

not sure if that makes any sense to anyone but myself

·
Registered
734 Posts
Well dont know about the 700xx but most quads come running a bit lean from the factory to be able to pass emissions test so yeah you should see a small increase in power even without mods.

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts