Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wanting to buy the EHS airbox cover, I am planning on eventually doing Big 3 but don't want to spend all the money at once.

Is it logical to buy the EHS Airbox Cover the 700xx even if I don't plan on buying the Barker's exhaust or EHS EFI controller?

I might end up buying those but I'd like to have options in the future when I'm ready to buy.

Am I pretty much forcing myself to buy all from EHS if I committ to the airbox cover or is it a Universal setup that I can use with any full exhaust system and EFi controller?

Any help on this would be great. I'm not experienced enough with atv's to know better.

Thanks,

RP

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
You can use the lid with any combo you like... It's not like you can use that lid ONLY with that setup.. it's a matter of preference

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
The lid looks pretty cool too if you are like me and like to go into some deeper stuff. It plugs the front opening and opens up the top which gives you another inch or 2 of area where the water cant get in

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I'm wanting to buy the EHS airbox cover, I am planning on eventually doing Big 3 but don't want to spend all the money at once.

Is it logical to buy the EHS Airbox Cover the 700xx even if I don't plan on buying the Barker's exhaust or EHS EFI controller?

I might end up buying those but I'd like to have options in the future when I'm ready to buy.

Am I pretty much forcing myself to buy all from EHS if I committ to the airbox cover or is it a Universal setup that I can use with any full exhaust system and EFi controller?

Any help on this would be great. I'm not experienced enough with atv's to know better.

Thanks,

RP
The lid is a great filter addition but you need to keep in mind it is not a performance upgrade.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I figured get big 3 in pieces otherwise I'll probably never get it. I can't spend the $800 needed to get everything all together right now so if I get the airbox now it'll hopefully be easier on me later.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts