Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the ones that owns this nice piece of equipment, what was your total cost may I ask? Am in the process of going down there tomorrow to install and fine tune my PCIII but never thought of the cost until I went onto their web site and basically it's scaring me. Did send a PM to Eric but haven't heard back.

I'm looking towards the exhaust with core silencer and ceramic coating then tune my PCIII but I do have a budget, after all, it's almost xmas...

Thanks guys/gals

·
Registered
189 Posts
Its like $200 for the ceramic coating. Its 480ish for the barker not shipped. I paid 501.52 after shipping and everything. So it would cost you close to 800ish after coating and the quiet core and tax. IDK what they charge for tune but would like to know. I plan to get either the ehs tuner or the pcIII or pcV

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
$914 for ceramic coated pipe, programmer, programmer billet case, and shipping. Due to the fitment issues that I had on my head pipe, I ended up with a non-ceramic one. Only because I liked the looks of it better. This was right at the end of the Club 700XX special last spring.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow! a variety of prices, guess forget the ceramic coating and still need to have the PCIII program but haven't heard back Eric as of yet. Don't want to spend more than $650 so I guess that I'll take a ride down there and see what would be the damage at the end.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh! Yeah! Thanks for the info :)

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well! You'll have to wait since I did not get the Barker today, Eric did not have any in stock so now I'll have to wait till after x-mas to order one since I'll be using the money for my trip in FL. Next Year :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts