Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I talked to Eric on the phone last week an was inquiring about deals for members. I was told it's pretty much as low as he can go unless we got a group buy together, an then he could offer some sort of discount, I'm sure it's not going to be huge with just a few people but... a penny saved is a penny earned so... Figured I'd put an official thread out there an maybe Eric will chime in. I am pickin up my 700xx this week an would like to order my big 3 by beginning of next week. POST UP if your thinkin of buyin anyway!!

·
Registered
528 Posts
im interested, throw some group buy prices up so i can try to budget/hide the funds...this may line up perfect with a bunch of overtime money.

·
Registered
392 Posts
How many people needed and how much coin$$$

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will have to call Eric at EHS. he didn't give me firm prices per how many people, he just mentioned the only discount he could do is on a group buy. I will call him this afternoon, unless he chimes in before that. An I will post up after I talk to him

·
Registered
115 Posts
I'm in...

I am thinking about getting the powder-coated black. maybe this way it will work out for better pricing.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I talked to him this afternoon, he is going to price a bulk order from barkers an he said he will put quantities an prices up probably tomorrow. The closer to 10 we get, the better I think as he kept mentioning the number 10. So, we shall see but so far it's lookin like 5 or 6, the more the better!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Great timing. I have asked eric some questions and have been budgeting for the big 3, I will be in on this.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
awesome, keep em coming

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
I'm in if the price is right...

·
Registered
528 Posts
looks like we are 2 or 3 away from the 10 already and theres not even a group buy. but i will say if you think you want the ehs big 3 i would jump on this group buy.
considering the number of members that already have the ehs big 3, after this group buy you will have a hard time finding a group of people that DOES NOT have the EHS package, im suprised there are that many now.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm in...

I am thinking about getting the powder-coated black. maybe this way it will work out for better pricing.
I am gonna go with the powdercoated black can an... red tip like the one in the last picture on his website, should look sick on the black an red 700xx. one note for anyone though that's thinkin of ceramic coating the headpipe, he said the ceramic coating price has doubled from 100 to 200. Pretty sure the powder coating is still the same price. Eric should be posting up today or tomorrow once he hears back from barker.

·
Registered
528 Posts
im only interested in the airbox kit(not the whole lid) normal color exhaust,quiet core spark arrestor, and the programmer. according to my calculations that should be $760 before group buy discount.i wouldnt even mind just the exhaust and programmer honestly if i could get more knocked off for the subtraction of the airbox lid.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
im only interested in the airbox kit(not the whole lid) normal color exhaust,quiet core spark arrestor, and the programmer. according to my calculations that should be $760 before group buy discount.i wouldnt even mind just the exhaust and programmer honestly if i could get more knocked off for the subtraction of the airbox lid.
Yeah, I was thinkin about doin that, but.. I like the idea of having a spare cover, that way if I sell it I can put it back to stock an atleast get a percentage back on my mods.

·
Registered
528 Posts
my bike will go as is, since it will have a cam and high comp piston, but i doubt i ever sell it.

·
Registered
528 Posts
the suspense is killing me...:argh:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well, i plan on buying anyway so.. every little bit helps!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Me 2, already got aroun 400 budgeted for the big 3. I would have bought it already if I didn't have tranny problems.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts