Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this package on Monday afternoon and it was delivered as promised this morning. It comes with great instructions and very easy to install, took me about 45 minutes. I took it for a spin and what a difference. Much more power, better throttle response, and great sound. I would reccommend this package to any XX owner. Big thanks to Eric at EHS racing.

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No just the regular setup

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Guys:

I know nothing about fuel controllers, so please forgive a dumb question. One of my buddies told me that the fuel controllers were great, but you immediately lost the flexibility of OEM fuel injection with them. As in, I'd run better at 1800ft or whatever I'm at here, but wouldn't run when I go on a mountain trip up to 11,000ft. Is this true? It seems like that with a piggyback controller like this, the OEM computer could still change the variables it needed to.

Thanks!

·
Registered
437 Posts
the controller just adds or subtracts fuel from whatever the stock program/OEM setup was going to do anyways. It will still attempt to adjust....(however most are pretty bad at doing so in the first place.) A controller will give you the ability to tune for anywhere with minimal effort.

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
^^^ Take your camera FFG!
And what first gen. Do you have?
I had a 92' Eclipse GSX with a built motor and big ass turbo. My co workers were much faster than me but my car moved. I had 400 wheel horse power. I was just as fast as my friend's big block chevelle on pump gas. I'll bring my gopro and so will Crash21. Should be a good time, we'll get some drag races in and wheelies. All the good stuff! Anyone run the quiet core from Barker? I just got in the mail as a safety in case the rangers dont like the noise. I was wondering how much power it robbed, it looks small.

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Ok cool i had a turbo GTI with quite a bit of horse power and a six speed but no all wheel drive. It was fast though!
I have the quiet core for my Barker pipe but never used it. I bought it just in case i needed it. It's only suppose to lose about 1 horsepower. You will need to take away fuel on your bullit box though. It should be in the instructions that came with it. Looking forward to the video's! Be safe and have fun!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts