Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well my son bought the kit. excellent products! anyway,i installed everything, followed the instructions. well when i put everything back together, it wouldn't start and i kept getting an error on the computer. so i unplugged and replugged it 5-6 times, and still nothing. so i called EHS they gave me a rma #, and sent it back, i had to send to dobeck performance. they checked it out and sent me a new one. I KNOW COMPANIES ARE SUPPOSED TO DO THAT, BUT THESE GUYS WERE GREAT! JUST GIVING PROPS AND TO LET EVERYONE KNOW YOU CAN TRUST THESE GUYS! and it runs awesome, its a little loud, but i live in the swamps so no big deal! thanks EHS AND DOBECK!
YOU GUYS ROCK!

·
Registered
239 Posts
EHS big 3 made a huge difference!... and i love the barkers sound!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Just spent all day tues there with both bikes on their dyno....After getting to meet eric, he is a great guy and extremely knowledgeable, I received the best tune I have had to date...I would recommend to everyone, It was definitely worth the 5 hour trip to his shop.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Well spend last night finishing up the install, and let me tell you I'em impressed with how much more bad ass it sounds. Still havent had time to ride it but the real test will be this weekend!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
CANT WAIT!!! :xx: I wanted to keep the exhaust quite at first but a part of me loves the sound....:hey:!!!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
....and yes i do have the QC that came with the Barker but i took it off as soon as i opend the box. I bought it just in case, but i thought ill be using it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just installed my Big 3 today and it looks and sounds great. Very noticeable power increase. Just ran it up and down the block to test it out. Can't wait to get out for a good ride....

Been out for a few rides now and I love the sound and power from the kit. Worth every penny. Also stalling issue is no more which in itself is worth the money. Thanks EHS!!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
OK so i took the XX to the slab on saturday and sunday, and let me tell you I'em more then impressed with the Big 3. Not only does it performe better but the top end on this thing is now crazzy compared to stock!!! while stock i could hit fifth gear no prob, but with the big 3 i was having trouble toping out fourth, do to the fact that i kept running out of open/straight trails!!! All in all i would definetly recomend the Big 3 to any one that is looking for more performance out of there XX.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts