Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold the 700xx.

I have the following parts: they all have only three weekends of riding at Durhamtown on them. Never in any type of mud. Only dust. All parts are in excellent condition.

EHS big 3- $685.00 shipped......it is in EXCELLENT condition. New is 800!! BTW...I don't mind offers close to what I am asking...but I will not sell it for 350.00-you know who you are.

L8ton 9/16th swaybar $200 shipped SOLD

1.NEW in box, NEVER USED Honda OEM front black special edition plastic $100 picked up or $100 plus shipping no picture because it is wrapped in plastic and covered in paper-in Honda OEM box.
(The part number is *NHA79MR*chaos black)

2.HCC custom all black seat cover $30 shipped-SOLD

3.The smoked visor by powerform for the front headlight-mounts with velcro $25 shipped-SOLD

Sleeve Luggage and bags Grey Hobo bag Material property

Natural material Chemical compound Metal Fashion accessory Rock

Microphone Automotive exhaust Bumper Gas Muffler

Automotive lighting Bicycle part Automotive exhaust Drinkware Fluid

Rectangle Clipboard Font Paper Transparency

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
I call dibs on the headlight cover. Do you take paypal?

·
Registered
138 Posts
will you separate the big three. I just need the barkers pipe and the lid

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I'm interested in your big3 package. I'll PM you tomorrow with more details.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
will you separate the big three. I just need the barkers pipe and the lid
And i really just need the pipe and the controller lol I dont care too much for the lid.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Send me your PMs. Please do not low ball me. If we can work it so someone paypals for the controller and the pipe, and someone else paypals for the lid, I will separate. But not until I have payment for both. Awaiting messages........

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
ready to sell the headlight cover yet? Also I think I want the seat cover as well.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I gotta wait through the weekend... then you can have the headlight cover and the seat cover. Thanks for the patience! I appreciate it guys. It just makes more sense that I try to sell together first.....but I won't wait much longer;)

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
I would like to wait a couple days to see if anyone wants all three black-out items...;) But if i separate them, you will have dibs on the headlight cover

What's the package deal price all I see is the items priced individual.

·
Registered
28 Posts
If still available, I am interested in the controller if you are looking to break up the big three. Let me know what you are asking for it.

For the right price I may also take the lid.

Damn, I just bought a 9/16" sway bar!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If still available, I am interested in the controller if you are looking to break up the big three. Let me know what you are asking for it.

For the right price I may also take the lid.

Damn, I just bought a 9/16" sway bar!
still waiting to see if someone wants all three.....:thanks:

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
160.00 plus shipping for the plastic...I would have to check on that. Shouldn't be too bad though, if you're interested, PM me.....

Is that for all 3 pieces? Not sure the way you said plastic.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I would have to see what the shipping cost is to the buyer for the plastic piece.....ie send me your zip and I will get you a total price shipped for all three pieces but prob about 175 after shipping.....the plastic was expensive;)

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
I would have to see what the shipping cost is to the buyer for the plastic piece.....ie send me your zip and I will get you a total price shipped for all three pieces but prob about 175 after shipping.....the plastic was expensive;)

43224, that is the nose piece with the factory graphics in it correct?

·
Registered
104 Posts
And i really just need the pipe and the controller lol I dont care too much for the lid.

Buy the Big 3 and at ******** With Paychecks, I will buy the lid from you.... work?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Buy the Big 3 and at ******** With Paychecks, I will buy the lid from you.... work?
I would except, I get dealer pricing on parts and I can get the same system (not barkers) but a full exhuast system, such as FMF 4.1 Titanium for under $500 brand new and a PCV for a little more. He has my offer on everything here so if he decides to accept it, then we can do that.

I can't wait for RWP though :D Look for the DFW Dirt Riders banner. That's where I'll be.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts